Welcome, I hope you enjoy the blog. Please leave your comments on the various posts, I really value them. All the material on this site may be posted elsewhere without further permission provided you include a link back to the post.

Tuesday, August 27, 2013

The under-appreciated importance of Execution

I came across this nice piece on Execution the other day and since I've recently been writing about the very subject I thought I'd share the link. The author makes some very interesting points about the common aversion of many executives to execution as a tactical matter that is beneath them, and shares thoughts from Larry Bossidy and Ram Charan's excellent book, Execution- The Discipline of Getting Things Done. It's a short but well worthwhile read.

http://www.linkedin.com/today/post/article/20130826054157-175081329-the-most-underestimated-skill-of-a-great-leader?trk=tod-posts-art-

No comments: